Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hello There! or Am I Doing This Right?

Hey everyone!

How's it going?  My name is Vidya Bondada and I am your new blogger here for SURGe, the Science Undergraduate Research Group, the largest research group on campus!  You may also know me as a Co-Chair for the Fundraising Committee, and you've probably seen me at the meetings and the plant sales and in the greenhouse! 

Anyway, I just wanted to say "WELCOME (BACK)!!" to another exciting year of college.  Your SURGe officers have been working hard to give you the best SURGe has to offer, from undergraduate panels to lab tours to intramural sports.  We've got it all! 

If you really want to get involved with SURGe, there is still time!  You can join one of our committees:

Fundraising Committee (FRC): meets at 4PM at the Painter Greenhouse EVERY TUESDAY.
Public Relations Committee (PRC): meets EVERY MONDAY.  Time: TBD.  Contact Christy Portales at surgepr@gmail.com for more information.

This is officially my first blog post EVER, so, as you can see, I'm pretty excited!  I'll be using this as a venue to update you about SURGe goings-on and anything else about college that comes to mind!  Please feel free to leave any comments or questions you may have!

Vidya

No comments:

Post a Comment